A course & a ready-to-use template to get you started
Hi! I’m Luca Dellanna, the author of the first Roam Book ever.
Authors choose Roam Books as their publication format to offer a better reading experience, stand out from the crowd, and command higher royalties.
I’ve pioneered the Roam Book format, published two rBooks, and helped other authors (including Tiago Forte) publish theirs. I had to spend many hours understanding the ins and outs of the format, but with this course, you will get a ready-to-use template and a method that works without headaches.
Meet your instructor
Luca Dellanna is the author of 7 books and the inventor of the Roam Book format. He published two Roam Books and helped other authors to publish theirs (including Tiago Forte). Luca is also a management consultant and an adaptive systems researcher.
An author trusted by more than 20k readers.
4.42 average Goodreads rating for Luca’s books. His last one: 4.67
Some of what you will learn
- What’s a Roam Book, what is so special about it, and how to clearly convey it to your readers.
- The two approaches to draft a Roam Book (and, eventually, how to start from an already-published eBook): content-first or outline-first.
- How to style your Roam Book so that it looks neat and clear (and templates to start from).
- How to structure your Roam Book: does it need chapters? A table of contents?
- How to build internal links without overwhelming your reader.
- How to self-publish and market your Roam Book, so that it can become a passive source of income.