I published a book on my research on Autism (link).
I published a few research papers:
- On how to tackle the Coronavirus:
- On Ergodicity and Risk Management:
- On Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD):
- On the emergence of behavior from the neocortex:
- On the role of the Basal Ganglia:
I also published a few essays:
I also manage a website which contains the entirety of my research on autism and other resources for people affected by ASD and for professional assisting them, all available for free.
You can subscribe to my free newsletter to get notified when I publish a new paper.
The entirety of my research is on my money, on my time, and is fully independent.
I support myself through my investments and through my consulting activities, which are on topics separate from my research ones.
You can support my research by clicking on one of the buttons below.