I spoke at Nudgestock 2020, the largest behavioral science conference (link to video).
I have a Youtube channel. Here are its most popular videos:
- A 22-minutes talk on ergodicity (link to video).
- A 27-minutes talk on the distributed brain (link to video).
- A set of talks on rules for life (link to playlist).
- EconTalk, on Compulsion, Self-deception, and the Brain, with Russ Roberts (link to podcast, video)
- On Teams Are Adaptive Systems, with Hunter Hastings from the Mises Institute (link; Apple; Spotify)
- Applying antifragility to growth, interviewed by JJ Ruescas (link to video)
- On managing remote teams, interviewed by Molson Hart (link, the first minute is mute but then we start talking)
- On human behavior and management, interviewed by Patrick Veroneau (link)
- On the Power of Adaptation and antifragile organizations, with Hunter Hastings from the Mises Institute (link; Apple; Spotify)
- The Futurati Podcast, on antifragility, ergodicity, and building a better business (link, the real conversation begins after the first couple of minutes).
- The Human Risk, a first interview on the coronavirus, multiplicative dynamics and operations management (link) and a second one on the pandemic and ergodicity (link).
- Sahil Lavingia, the founder and CEO of Gumroad, interviewed me about the pandemic (link to video)
- On my Pandemic Guidebook, with Reddy2go (link)
- The portfolio career, with David Nebinski (link)
- A chat on management with Molson Hart, founder and CEO of Viahart (link to video)
- Algo que meditar, in Spanish – on the dynamics of risk-taking and second-order effects in policies (link)
- A chat on organic design, with reddy2go (link)
- 42courses invited me to talk about the future of education and about my book, The Control Heuristic (link).
- Risky Conversations, on second order effects (link)
- Daily Authors, on The Power of Adaptation (link)
- Documental, on The Power of Adaptation (link)
- Mark Baxter’s podcast, (link)
- My full list of Spotify podcasts (link)