Most of frustration in life comes from ignoring its rules.
With this book, learn 100 of them.
Your life will get easier overnight.
Not the usual self-help book. Check the reviews below.
Read the free excerpt
Fill the form below to receive a 7-days emails series containing seven Truths from the book.
Some of the titles of the sections inside:
- Problems grow the size needed for you to acknowledge them.
- Taking a course of action makes it easier to take it again, for better or for worse.
- Other people’s expectations aren’t your problem.
- Hating those who despise what you want will prevent you from obtaining it.
- Discipline is freedom.
- Extraordinary people are extraordinarily selective.
- Successful people, at some point in their life, committed to the hard choice.
- Self-respect is the compass for change that matters.
- The standards you have today determine the life you will have in a few years
- People are extremely good at succeeding at their priorities and extremely dishonest about them.
- Your problems aren’t different.
- Listening is about not projecting your own world-views.
- … and 86 more.
About the author
Luca Dellanna is the author of 7 books. He also teaches Risk Management and consulted several multinationals.
Luca is based in Turin, Italy, though each year he spends a few months in Singapore.
Get the book!
- 100 rules of life
- An eBook in 3 formats: PDF (for laptops), .emobi (for Kindle), and .ePub (for all other eBook readers, including Apple Books).
- A free upgrade to any new editions released in digital format (for example, readers who purchased the first edition from the link below got a free digital copy of the second edition once it got released and enjoyed a few bonus rules).